We are experiencing a big increase in the volume of orders coming in to studio. We want to ensure that all orders are filled in plenty of time for Christmas (bearing in mind the increased delivery times with An Post at the moment, and pressures on supplies), so we have set up the below cut-off dates.
Monday 23rd November : Final date for placing an order that includes a personalisation. This includes adding a personalisation (inscription) to any print, the Baby’s First Christmas card with name, the Ainm calligraphy prints, the addition of handprints to the Subh Milis piece, and the Design Your Own option.
Wednesday 9th December : Final day to order for guaranteed pre-Christmas shipping. If your order is bound for a destination outside of Ireland and the UK, please check the An Post website for final dates and get in touch with us in advance of placing an order.
Our current dispatch times are up to two weeks. Orders with personalisations take longer due to the time needed to write the inscription in calligraphy, and the volume of orders with personalisations at the moment. We are doing our best to keep dispatch times to a minimum, but if you have an order placed that is needed for a particular date please drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org !
Thank you for keeping us busy and for bearing with us on these longer dispatch times. We really appreciate your support!
Notice: 25th October 2020
We are working away in studio as normal and dispatching orders daily. As order volumes increase in the run up to Christmas, we have put together some information that we hope is helpful.
- The average turnaround on orders is 2-4 working days, but in the run up to Christmas due to additional volumes, this extends to 4-7 working days. We print and pack each print and card in studio and if a personalisation is added, this is written by hand in calligraphy before being added to the print. Please allow extra time for personalisations.
- If you are placing an order that you wish to receive by a specific date, please get in touch prior to ordering to ensure that we can fill it in that timeframe. We do our best to get everything out as soon as possible and always try to meet specified date requests.
- When an order is shipped, you will receive a shipping notification via email (or text if you chose that method). We ship all packages through An Post (standard post. Please get in touch prior to ordering if you require registered post). Deliveries are usually received (within Ireland) within 3-5 working days. There can sometimes be delays in the run up to Christmas. We have more information on our shipping page here.
Send Direct Option
- We continue to offer our send direct option! If you would like us to post directly to friends/ family, enter their address as the shipping address (one shipping address per order).
- We would advise to include text for us to add a handwritten note to let them know who it's from if they aren't already expecting a package from you! There is a Notes box at checkout that can be used for this! There is of course no charge to include a handwritten note.
- We have a Gift Guide section compiled with lots of ideas here and our Christmas shop with cards, card packs, and 2021 calendar (coming soon!) is here
Finally, our FAQ page has lots of information about our products and process
Thank you for your support, and for keeping us busy!
Deborah & Neil